Thursday, June 25th, 2020
Garage Door Sales employees substantially impact a company by building a positive customer relationship, developing new accounts, closing deals, and ensuring repeat business from existing clients. A typical workday in Garage Sales’ life starts with making cold calls, holding meetings with residential contractors, and traveling to residents’ properties. A Garage Door Salesperson’s primary responsibility involves developing new accounts while recognizing the customer’s needs and satisfying those needs. Garage Door companies Salespeople are a crucial representation of the company and must obtain the skills to listen to customer needs and meet those needs to satisfaction.
Related Job Titles to Garage Door Sales
- Garage Door Sales Representative
- Garage Door Sales & Technician
- Garage Door Sales Consultant
Garage Door Sales Job Description Template (Free)
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Garage Door Sales. The Garage Door Sales will be responsible for managing a sales territory and creating new service and product accounts. As a Garage Door Sales, you retain the customer’s relationship and meet all their garage door requests and ensure that customers receive outstanding customer service from all of the company’s departments.
Garage Door Sales Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the leader of the sales process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responding to prospect phone inquiries,
- Providing job estimates (service, remodels, and installations)
- Verifying required materials for residential orders
- Promoting additional features and accessories, as appropriate
- Represent the company to potential and existing residential customers.
- Form accurate and complete sales proposals
- Help facilitate post-sale transitions with installation managers and installers.
- Continually call on assigned accounts by company policy and procedure.
- Follow-up with existing sales bids and leads
- Maintain customer information updated in the CRM Program
- Participate in training on the latest industry technologies
- Supporting team members and peers to achieve KPIs
Garage Door Sales Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license
- High school or equivalent
- At least two years of sales experience required.
- Customer Service experience
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays with short or no notice
Redline Electric & Solar
"The best recruiting platform on the market! VIVAHR allowed us to create a dashboard and applicant experience like no other!!"
Get more applicants from the Best Job Boards
Free for life plan
No credit card required
Post for free to 50+ job boards
Sample Interview Questions For Garage Door Sales
If you are hiring a Garage Door Sales, these questions can help narrow options until you find the ideal candidate:
- How long have you worked in Sales?
- What experience do you have in the Garage Door industry?
- Why do you want to be a Garage Door Sales for this company?
- How do you stay organized during a complex sales process?
- How do Garage Door Sales play a vital role in customer satisfaction?
- Please tell me how you would manage and organize your sales call and meetings.
- What would you do if there was a problem that kept you from completing a sale on time?
- How do you coordinate with coworkers for your sales or service calls?
- Why is a Garage Door Sale role so vital to you?
- Why do you think you would be a good fit for this company?
What are the Educational Requirements For Garage Door Sales?
Garage Door Sale has gained their sales education from years of experience in sales or has received job training.
How Much To Pay Garage Door Sales When Hiring
Based on the job and the experience, the range will vary quite a bit. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Garage Door Sales’s median income in 2020 was $24.22/hour or $48,448 a year. The job market for Garage Door Sales over the next ten years looks to grow by 10%. Compensation and pay can vary based on your local city and state.