If you’re looking for a way to reach a new audience and promote your business, writing a guest blog according to guest blogging guidelines for VIVAHR is the perfect solution.
We love featuring content from guest bloggers on our website. We get a lot of great submissions from talented writers like you.
So what are you waiting for? 🙂
Read on to find out how to write a guest blog for VIVAHR!
We’d love to hear from you if you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of HR professionals and business owners.
We’re looking for high-quality, original content that would be valuable to our readers.
Please review this page in its entirety. It should answer your questions about the content we are looking for and how submissions work.
While we appreciate your pitch and interest in our company, we can’t answer all submissions because of the number of requests.
The Bare Essentials
Successful guest contributions are in-depth, data-driven, and thought-provoking articles that educate our readers about the world of human resources, employment, and management. While we generally focus on content about particular hiring strategies, that isn’t all we discuss.
We’re also interested in publishing any topic that human resources professionals care about, which includes things like employee onboarding, employee engagement, team development, career building, job posting, company culture, and hiring trends, among other things.
Please read the following guidelines if you want to submit your work.
Guest Blogging Article Guidelines
- Your post should be original and not published anywhere else.
- The post should be 1500 – 2000 words long.
- Your article should be SEO optimized, including appropriate headers and keywords.
- Backlinks – must include four links to authoritative sources to reinforce your content. You may include one link to your website.
- We do not pay guest contributors for their published articles.
Articles should provide educational value, practical tips, and advice and not be focused on selling anything.
We will consider articles written on the following topics:
- Job posting
- Company culture
- Employee onboarding
- Attracting and retaining employees
- Employee engagement
- Hiring trends
- Recruitment technology trends
- HR trends
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that has been previously written on our site. Before submitting your articles, please conduct a search on our site.
- Anything that may be interpreted as link-building.
- Any content that promotes your company or organization too much.
- Anything inappropriate or incorrect.
- Anything critical of individuals or companies.
Guest Post Logistics
- First, we’ll collaborate and agree on a topic and title. Don’t start writing until we’ve done this!
- Once we’ve agreed on the topic, give us a deadline for when you expect to submit the article for us to review.
- After you’ve written your draft, send it to us as a Google Doc. Use these sharing settings:
- On – Anyone with the link.
- Access – Can edit.
- We’ll make edits in this Doc, so make a copy if you want to keep an original version of your writing.
- Send a short, couple-sentence bio. This can include a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or website.
- We’ll let you know when the post is scheduled to go live.
If approved, you will hear from us with the next steps.